An Outsider's View on Affairs Local, State and National
Sunday, October 4, 2026
Numbers are Elusive
We wait for the "books" on the golf course...Don't know how they are kept....in a fancy program on a computer....in the cloud or just simply in a Dome ledger book....By the way, that reader who wants me to show him the books....Here's a picture.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
2 Books, 1 for the IRS/State, 1 for under the table.
This is proof Jeff is cooking the books has one for apt interesting wonder how many right offs he has that what I want to see the tax returns forget the books everyone knows he cooks the books most small businesses do its common.
5 comments:
2 Books, 1 for the IRS/State, 1 for under the table.
I am not available today to peruse the books. I am off on Columbus Day. Please have the books available since your bar will be open.
This is proof Jeff is cooking the books has one for apt interesting wonder how many right offs he has that what I want to see the tax returns forget the books everyone knows he cooks the books most small businesses do its common.
Lots of crap comes your way for being a successful businessman for many years
People who pay taxes are fools
Post a Comment