Monday, September 21, 2026

Six Weeks Away

    The quintessential fall campaign opportunity in Lowville over the weekend as the Cream Cheese Festival attracted great crowds in perfect weather.

      Don't know who was there but the clock is running down...Six weeks and some people have surely already cast their absentee votes....

      The commercials are flying...Remember when NNY races involved virtually no money?

       Surprised nobody has a campaign busses smartly lettered.,,,Its a way to get hundreds or thousands of views just driving around or being parked prominently.  Good CPM as we say in the business.

      You don't get that with black Escalades.

       View minds are changed at this point....It's about turnout and looking at NNY that may be more of a GOP problem...The President's low numbers, Stefanik not on the ballot, lots of blowout or unopposed races. And Democrats seem motivated. The only race in question is NY 21 and that looks close although the ambient landscape favors the Republican.       

 https://www.wwnytv.com/2026/09/19/21st-annual-cream-cheese-festival-held-lowville-saturday/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

After Covid, and now with Donald every other day saying his war is ending any day now, I’ve completely lost track of what day it is

Anonymous said...

Get a calendar.

Anonymous said...

I’ve tried it, 8:09
I have 3
I never look at them

STOOGE said...

ISNT LOWVILLE JUST COWS AND ALOT OF AMISH POT SMOKERS.

Anonymous said...

Lots of welfare MAGAs too, 11:17.