An Outsider's View on Affairs Local, State and National
I am taking note of flooding in Nepal but refuse to discuss power outages in Gary, IN. I Think we know the reason.
And in Katmandu, the firemen don't pump out basements, I hear.
https://news.sky.com/story/nepal-tibet-flooding-latest-almost-300-foreign-nationals-among-hundreds-missing-tourism-board-says-13575720
And in Kathmandu law enforcement doesn’t let the local politicians dodge a DUI charge after a traffic stop like in Watertown back in your day.
Wasn't aware they did, but if they did, so what ?
Hey, I’ve been editing 4 times todayA tad sensitive to opinions this week, eh?
“so what” is the most stereotypical response from a nepobaby ever
This is what happens 9:25, when you insulate yourself in a silo and only care about what happens in your small world. "So what".
I'm not a doctor but I claim to be one! So what???
THE VIDEO OF THIS IS INSAIN RIP THOSE WHO LOST LIFES.
So what? Tell that to the families of thousands killed every year by a drunk driver. Like the ones that leave your establishment daily.
People call the hotline and want to talk national news……..so what.
At least 3 of mine got canned. Straight from Fox Business News website too🙋♀️
Post a Comment
10 comments:
And in Kathmandu law enforcement doesn’t let the local politicians dodge a DUI charge after a traffic stop like in Watertown back in your day.
Wasn't aware they did, but if they did, so what ?
Hey, I’ve been editing 4 times today
A tad sensitive to opinions this week, eh?
“so what” is the most stereotypical response from a nepobaby ever
This is what happens 9:25, when you insulate yourself in a silo and only care about what happens in your small world. "So what".
I'm not a doctor but I claim to be one! So what???
THE VIDEO OF THIS IS INSAIN RIP THOSE WHO LOST LIFES.
So what? Tell that to the families of thousands killed every year by a drunk driver. Like the ones that leave your establishment daily.
People call the hotline and want to talk national news……..so what.
At least 3 of mine got canned. Straight from Fox Business News website too🙋♀️
Post a Comment