An Outsider's View on Affairs Local, State and National
Federal filings reported in media suggest Anthony Constantino has spent $16M of his own money on the campaign.
This easily eclipses Blake Gendebien’s early money………..The media loves it….
I'm voting for him, because Russ Finley supports him and Russ is the smartest man I know.
And on Columbus Day I want the books you pictured and your tax returns!!!! I will be there around 10am to peruse (as I am off for the holiday). You publicly invited anyone to review your books on the air. I have the recording.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I'm voting for him, because Russ Finley supports him and Russ is the smartest man I know.
And on Columbus Day I want the books you pictured and your tax returns!!!! I will be there around 10am to peruse (as I am off for the holiday). You publicly invited anyone to review your books on the air. I have the recording.
Post a Comment