Don't use glass test tubes ? The 28 year old Russian research worker now dead from pneumonic plague learning a hard less in the lab and now there is attention worldwide...
People get skittish after the COVID experience. Saw Dr. Birx on TV...Havent seen her in years ..,.,Maybe CNN will dust off Dr. Fauci...
Damn, I sold my hot dog warmer.
https://www.cnn.com/2026/10/04/europe/russia-laboratory-plague-accident-intl
15 comments:
The problem here is she was the scapegoat - Russia is likely using this story to release it in Ukraine and the rest of the EU under the premise it was an accident. They see how China got away with it, now they are doing it but with a much deadlier virus. When will the world learn that Russia needs to be dealt with by all world powers. We wait, and wait, and then it is too late.
The problem with your hot dog warmer was that you didn't know if you were getting a used hot dog that sat in front of somebody for 2 hours while they sipped on your overpriced beer, when they left, you put it back,on hot dog warmer, seen it more than once...dirtbag.
What is the proper price for a beer ?
8:29 AM - you are a piece of work, but not a piece of work that is admirable but one that belongs all alone on an island of misfit toys. Grow up.
I’ve already started stocking up on toilet paper
Really? That's disgusting , but believable
Jeez one would have thought you'd have denied the accusation 8:29 made, instead of arguing beer price
$3-5
I so miss the gastropub on Pearl.
Those warm, raw chicken wings and yellow, hollow, mozzarella tubes were TO DIE for!
$1 pounders down here in the free state of Florida
I'd be more worried about the kids that are going to die from not getting the measle vaccine. Jefferson County is only at a 58% rate. I thought you needed this to get into school in NYS.
https://www.health.ny.gov/diseases/communicable/measles/vaccine/
Vaccines are a hoax, Lib!
Don't consider myself a lib, but I do believe in science.
GOD BLESS DR. FAUCI!!! YOU SIR, ARE A HERO TO ALL!!!
Fake newz. She was NOT in a lab, she was collecting samples out in the field.
Post a Comment