Got mine, too. I'm buying donuts for the fire department, teachers at kids school, and Dan Francis and signing it "thanks for your great service! Gary the Gun Nut"
Jeff BEZOS on FOX News: When you're in the polling booth and you're thinking about who you're going to vote for, think about this. If there's a politician that is picking villains and pointing fingers, that's probably means they don't have a solution
If there's an executive at one of my companies, instead of working on a root cause and a real fix, all they did is point fingers and blame people, we would exit them quickly.
9 comments:
So....from Trump, it's ok, but Hochul is trying to buy votes. 🙄
Mhmm. Ok. Nyeah.
I'm still waiting for the 12K total for the three checks trump promised.
Don’t spend it all at one place.
You're a cheap date. Many people say.
70 year old man celebrating $90. Talk about setting the bar low for yourself.
Got mine, too. I'm buying donuts for the fire department, teachers at kids school, and Dan Francis and signing it "thanks for your great service!
Gary the Gun Nut"
Jeff BEZOS on FOX News: When you're in the polling booth and you're thinking about who you're going to vote for, think about this. If there's a politician that is picking villains and pointing fingers, that's probably means they don't have a solution
If there's an executive at one of my companies, instead of working on a root cause and a real fix, all they did is point fingers and blame people, we would exit them quickly.
Congratulations Mayor Graham
Mayor, did you get an answer, if you will be on the air on Monday? I am trying to plan my day. I don't miss the Hotline.
Post a Comment