Channel 7 advanced the choking story further this evening by airing the security tape from Pete’s Trattoria last January 17…First time seeing it for most people although at least some Council members had said they saw the tape months ago.
I never saw it although I know people who had and had heard,their account. While some argue this isn’t news and will encourage public interference in police duties, I don’t see that happening..
This may discourage people from helping out, but I don’t think so…
What is surprising is there are not a dozen cell phone videos as these days if you see a person on fire you pick up your phone before you pick up a hose.
https://www.wwnytv.com/2026/09/21/7-news-obtains-video-man-choking-smith-efforts-save-him/
10 comments:
Looks like Jeff did a little cleanup on aisle 3! 🤣
Complete overreaction by the system. Foolishness, per se.
Sure looked like she was interfering with first responders and trying to push past the police to me. Sure looks guilty, and looks like typical Milley
Who cooks a better meal? Red Robin or Pete's Trattoria?
It just shows you how petty the City of Watertown Police Department can be. It also shows you how the systems can try to bully and intimidate citizens. Many times, they are successful in doing so. I am glad this citizen fought back.
Milly at the point that the first responders arrived became a bystander and then tried to re-insert herself into the situation that is inappropriate. The video clearly demonstrates the point that she became a bystander. Sorry to crush your love affair, but you cannot have people interfering with first responders like that.
She's got Main Character Syndrome and local media buys into it.
She looked completely lost with her hands on top of her head! Like what did I just do? I might have actually killed a man! Oh No! Help
Why did it take Sereenah George six minutes to respond to a life-or-death medical emergency, A cop in a squad car should be able to get anywhere in the city in two minutes or less. What was on Sereenah's camera the police and city lawyers didn't want exposed? I'm certain the City and Police do not want the audio and video made public. It incriminates the Police and Fire .
7:48/8:43, you lost. Get over it.
Post a Comment