Tish has charged three nursing home workers in the death of a person improperly cared for and supervised and the result was a choking death.
While there are surely qualified and capable people in that industry no one should assume that poor care and negligence is not common and tolerated. Even in places closer than Herkimer County.
I and others can attest.
So be careful with loved ones in facilities and be an advocate for those unable to do so....
10 comments:
Same negligence and/or malice with your kids at a daycare or public schools. That’s why moms should stay home with their kids at least until they can stick up for themselves and tell on the teachers.
VERY SAID 3 PEOPLE COULDN'T HELP THIS POOR PERSON.
You'd be dead if it weren't for the excellent (and grossly underpaid) care you received while being treated for Covid, Jeff.
Not sure the professionals agree with your diagnosis, but yes I received very good care and without it I would be dead, something I suspect you would prefer. I have expressed my appreciation but there was in that 139 days some very bad care that actually required rehospitalization in Syracuse.
You seem to have knowledge of my journey, so you know what went on..
As for people being underpaid, I would agree for many that was the case.
Jeffery is always ready to paint himself a target or a victim
I do not wish for your death, Jeff.
I enjoy seeing you MAGAs realizing your mistake of supporting Mr. Trump, in real time, too much. Especially when you struggle to hide it...
you have a lot of friends mr graham glad you are doing the best you can
Exactly, 1:18
President Trump to you 2:43
“Everyone is underpaid” — apparently you’ve appointed yourself CEO of Other People’s Paychecks. Good thing opinions are still free, because yours clearly aren’t worth much.
Post a Comment