Maybe not having a Christmas Parade is ok….Kind of passe’ these days…..it’s not really the money and the tree lighting and Santa at the Library may suffice….There are parades in Clayton and Gouverneur and probably other places…
I wouldn’t promote the parade,has been cancelled ….Just don’t mention it and talk up the other events…. I think there are a couple other parades we could get rid of also.
The silly comment is there is no money for the parade…or that money has,to be found. The costs of the parade are incidental to operating the city government. If they are not having a parade it’s because they choose not to have a parade, not that the dollars do not exist.
18 comments:
Twitter post
“It is all Biden's fault”
🔸Gas was $3.12 per gallon when Biden left office. It is $4.33 today.
🔸Diesel was $3.63 a gallon when Biden left office. It is $6.27 today.
🔸America was not at war when Biden left office. We are at war with Iran today.
🔸Inflation for 2024 was 2.9%. It is 3.4% today.
🔸Wage gains for 2024 were 3.9%. Today, 3.1%.
🔸Real Wage Gains were +1.0% in 2024. Today, they are -0.3%.
🔸GDP growth was 2.8% in 2024. In the second quarter of 2026, it was 1.5%.
🔸The number of uninsured Americans decreased by almost 1 million over Biden's term. It has increased by 3 million since he left office.
🔸Home electricity prices have risen 12% since Biden left office.
🔸The native-born employment rate has decreased by ~1.7% since December 2024—the opposite of what a big deportation effort was supposed to do.
You can't blame the last administration for everything bad happening 20 months into a new administration that enacted tariffs, started a war, and kicked people off their healthcare to give more tax breaks to corporations and billionaires.
What if we let the homeless decorate their bicycles and shopping carts and walk a Christmas parade route. I’d pay admission to see that.
I traded my beloved truck in for a hybrid last month. As much as it pained me, turns out it was the right move as gas prices are poised to sky rocket and stay there for the foreseeable future. https://www.nerdwallet.com/finance/learn/are-gas-prices-going-down
Might as well. Watertown is a dying city.
This whole sponsored event thing is brought to you exclusively by viceroy pierce. It's just like her adopt a spot in the park thing.
Did you consult with Russ tonight regarding your interview tomorrow?
Compi Pierce is presiding over the worst years this city has ever seen.
I really can’t believe what Biden is doing to this economy. It’s really starting to affect me personally. And I voted for him. Wait… never mind.
Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner has increased his net worth by over 220%, the biggest percentage increase among Forbes' top 400 wealthiest Americans.
His value has increased to $16,700,000,000 since 2025.
I did the same, but I just traded in a combustible gas vehicle for a hybrid
The day I read Trump won the election I started looking
I remembered his pledge to assure the oil and gas companies riches if they back his reelection
I’m getting about 32 MPG-can’t ask for more
Was the 15k door in the budget when Eric the great had it installed in his office or is this just a slush fund for personal amenities? The parades are a family tradition in watertown but oh yeah i forgot he lives in chaumont and doesn't givev2 sh@ts.
10:27 Did you have your bowel movement and pass that bug that is up your butt?
“ I just backed into some homo’s Prius in the parking lot”
Donald trump said Kamala Harris would raise gas prices by 25% so thank God we avoided that nightmare. Today gas prices are only up by 62%.
You could triple all that 9:05 and I'd still keep Trump right where he is, ya commie.
Wait no longer 9:18, you can see that every day in the State St area!
I've only heard that for the past sixty years 9:23. Yet here we still are. You need new material.
That's proof you're a brainwashed cultist, 6:36.
Post a Comment