Monday, September 14, 2026

Long or Short

    Don't know who does such surveys but GEN Zs. take the longest showers despite their cackling about climate change and conservation...

    Shower length really depends on the shower...A small closet size shower..Quick and little water...But if you live in luxury and have a large walk in shower with multiple heads and a tankless water heater, and a trophy wife to join you....Hey who cares about the water bill ?

    Baths are passe' And you really are not that clean afterward.

 https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2026/09/13/climate-anxious-gen-z-take-the-longest-showers/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

More proof you haven’t been in the vicinity of a female in a long long time
Women still love a long bath

Anonymous said...

Have you ever tried to shave your legs in a shower? It’s like a scene in a Hitchcock movie.

Anonymous said...

What women say they want and what they do rarely coincide. Taking baths has fallen out of favor tremendously.

Anonymous said...

Most women who shave their legs do so in a shower.

Anonymous said...

George Bush quit playing golf after starting the Iraq War. "I don't want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander-in-chief playing golf," he said.
"I feel I owe it to the families to be in solidarity as best as I can with them. And I think playing golf during war just sends the wrong signal."
Meanwhile, Trump started his war AT his Florida golf course and has spent every single weekend since on the links.
And WE foot the bill.
For both the war AND the golf.

Anonymous said...

Now do a survey to see how many people actually know how long 10 minutes is. Or do a survey where you actually time the showers or measure the water consumption.
And just about everyone takes at least 10 minute showers if they wash, rinse and repeat.