Sent a letter to Governor Hochul's office today.....Is that appropriate ? After talking to fellow business owners and seeing the run on beer stores, I suggested Ms. Hochul might want to reconsider its cozy relationships with the beer, and liquor cartels. get product from the same source, so the SLA doesn't really care. It's more a convenience thing. Beer is heaver than liquor.
Even the media has heard about the issues...Not broadcast, I mean print.
11 comments:
Ground Sirloin
Publix
Florida USA
$10.33/lb
thanks Donald ‼️
Buying beer at.a store is strictly illegal, I am notifying the AG as well as Latham.
That’s a good price 1:18, it’s $13.44 in Watertown
Hochul doesn’t care what you think , but she might send her goons to check your product
Retire.
Sell the dam place holy shit.
I would like to blame Gov. Hochul in advance for lack of a functional brain.
Kathy is already aware of this blog so she won't take favorably to your letter.
Wow
I mean it’s still less than the $20 a burger in a restaurant downtown
It’s actually about $3 cheaper than a few months ago here
LONG PIG ON SALE 15 A POUND ENJOY.
You shop at the most expensive grocery store and buy the most expensive ground beef cut. Probably pay them to make it into patties for you too. And then come here to complain.
What a retard you are.
Post a Comment