Monday, August 3, 2026

Monday Morning

          I was on Franklin Street last night and barreling down the hill from the Park are a pair of what appeared to be 12 year olds doing at least 30mph and no helmets. On one of those e bikes with the fat tires.

     They'z gots their rights but what kind of parent allows that...While Barron myself I can recognize a hazard.

     A commenter was worried where I got the information about the city's mediation tomorrow over the speed bump fatality...I want to assure the Third Floor it did not come from a Council member, although I contacted one member to confirm  they were aware.  Actually I happen to ask what happened with the matter to a person versed in law and that person looked it up.  The Cone of Silence at 245 is secure.

       For those who notice the Grid trucks in my lot...Nothing to do with me or whether I paid my bill...They are locating the gas line for the house next door....Seems they might be grinding a stump...Dont't know for which tree  taken down...

       Saw a headline that Bills ticket at the new stadium start at $300....No wonder Bills fans sleep in their cars.

   

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take things that didn't happen for $200, Alex.

Anonymous said...

Correct, continue…

Anonymous said...

8:20 AM more like I'll take bullshit for $1000 Alex... Graham Cracker out in public on a Sunday night is about as believable as Clown Cliffie getting reelected!!!

Anonymous said...

I fall asleep watching the Bills lose.

Anonymous said...

E-bikes, etc. are good for the community, but idiots like the ones you described ruin it for everyone else.

Anonymous said...

A couple well placed speed bumps would put a quick end to those obnoxious e-bike kids.

I remember when you were working out the city’s settlement for the city cop who shot an innocent citizen instead of killing one. I don’t recall you talking about it until it was settled. Cones of silence for me but not for thee.

Anonymous said...

And it's already illegal for 12 year olds to operate e-bikes. And if they were truly going 30 mph they either are not class II e-bikes or they were going under pedal power which a regular bike would do.

Anonymous said...

What you witnessed that day on Franklin St. is what is called “Natural Selection.”

Anonymous said...

Appeared to be 12 years old?
As a barren, elderly, lifelong bachelor with pretty much zero interaction with people with children how were you able to determine their age so accurately and with such confidence?
P.S. “They’z got their rights” is old and ready to be retired.

Anonymous said...

You're not Trump's son, you're barren.

Anonymous said...

No way 910! the low dollar amounts are for the easier Jeopardy answers.

Anonymous said...

🤡

Anonymous said...

Maybe the city should try lighting the sidewalks so drivers can see the people. That one on coffeen & bellew is pitch black at night.

Anonymous said...

Lyme disease DID NOT come from gain of function research. Borrelia has been known to be in nature at least 60,000 years of recorded history. RFK Jr knows that and is spreading lies.