It’s not just kids on them People commute to work on them in larger cities We have scooter rentals you locate-rent-drop off with an app now You gotta get out more Maybe take a vacation Live See the America See the world
8:07 & 8:24 Try to bone up on your reading comprehension skills. The article specifically states pediatricians, which is a doctor for children, are reporting more injuries from electric scooters. You both need remedial "learing".
7 comments:
While low-powered e-scooters and bikes are fine for kids and teens. The larger ones and gas powered types are stupid.
I'm always embarrassed for any adult I see riding one. Particularly mopeds.
It’s not just kids on them
People commute to work on them in larger cities
We have scooter rentals you locate-rent-drop off with an app now
You gotta get out more
Maybe take a vacation
Live
See the America
See the world
Because all scooter riders are under 18. 🙄
Didn't you ride a scooter years back?
Everyone knows Canadians can’t drive
I had a scooter when I was 10
8:07 & 8:24 Try to bone up on your reading comprehension skills. The article specifically states pediatricians, which is a doctor for children, are reporting more injuries from electric scooters. You both need remedial "learing".
I’m commenting to Jeff’s post, which is making a completely different point,
6:06
Learn how a blog works
Post a Comment