Is Governor Hochul restraining her buddy the new Mayor or is she enabling. She pushed through the pied a’ terre tax and defending the outing of names and properties possibly subject to it….She has said nothing about the DSA movement and said little about the underlying antisemitism.
It’s a fine line wanting the Mamdani voters while not alienating upstate and suburban folks.
She seems to have the race in hand, but how this far left deal plays out nationally may be a,factor.
Fortunately for Hochul, her opponent is not likely to catch fire., but at best will smolder.
13 comments:
Why is being against Israel's actions considered anti Semitic? If I were against the UK's actions, would I be considered anti Anglican or anti protestant? Why is Israel given this pass? You can never disagree with them without being called anti-semitic.
Is being against the political administration in Israel considered to be anti Jewish? That doesn't seem fair. I have nothing against Jews, but I sometimes question Israel's political and military moves. Does that make me an Anti-Semite? I don't think so.
You are inventing scenarios again
Trump: “The Winning Shot in the Bedminster Club Championship! Thank you very much to all of those who participated. I won with a score of 70, and am so honored in that, unlike the rest of the field, I’m given very little time to practice, because I’m focused on many other things. It’s called TALENT, and I have it, and they don’t! President DONALD J. TRUMP”
"said little about the underlying antisemitism."
... because there isn't any.
Jeff Graham is a bullshit artist, plain and simple.
You might be making way, way, way too much sense for THIS blog
No, that doesn’t make you antisemitic. It’s the other things you do such as celebrating October 7th, Celebrating Hamas, supporting Iran…
That happens to a lot to the Fox Entertainment Channel viewers
We need start the deprogramming of MAGA now. It’s going to be a mess otherwise. Look at Turning Point since Israel took Charlie out. It’s a mess. Those people don’t know where to turn in life.
Shouldn’t we be discussing Mayor Mamdami’s skin tone more?
The video of him putting that one hole is wild. He misses the putt, goes to tap it in, misses the hole again but blocks it with his foot to push it in the hole. All the while, his new gal Natalie is belly laughing.
6:22 – Who is celebrating October 7th, 2023 amd Hamas?
Hochul, Mandami and AOC are all Communists. Vote better next time New York!
Post a Comment