Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Done

       Abdul El-Sayad has been declared the winner by AP and other networks in the Dem primary in Michigan. He will run against Republican Michael Rogers in a race that could determine which party controls the Senate.

        Looks like that odd looking Congressman named Shri lost too....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little bloggy cleany upy this morning, eh Jeff?

Anonymous said...

Stock Market sets another record crazy bastard Trump Orange Man Bad all due to the Trump Slump.

Anonymous said...

When you said odd looking I expected to read Tony’s name next

Anonymous said...

Demonrats are causing the ruin of America, did they not see the downfall of NYC with the terrorist in charge?

Anonymous said...

Jeff opens the show mentioning the Michigan primary
Then no callers are calling and says “anything anyone want to talk about? I mentioned some topics.”
Dan calls and it’s … “Dan, Dan, I mentioned I want to keep things local.”

Jaz Crocket said...

No surprise here. Democrats hate their country. This is the natural evolution of the party of traitors.

Anonymous said...

The Democrats downfall continues!

Anonymous said...

A Communist, Socialist and Capitalist all agree to meet at a bar
The Communist and the Capitalist arrive on time but the Socialist is late.

A hour later, the Socialist rushes in.

'Sorry I'm late guys' he said, 'I had to wait in line for a sausage'.

'What's a line?' asked the Capitalist.

'What's a sausage?' asked the Communist

Anonymous said...


All the local Dems we can now call communist.No sugar coating or parsing words what they are now.
Hochul, communist!
Hochul bends her knees to communist Mamdani.
Trump had better get his a## together. Trump told everyone what a nice guy he was.

Mayor said...

I guess so.