Saturday, July 25, 2026

A Softer Angry Man

       You'd have to call him Angry Man Lite....A caller who laid into property not being maintained....Also a suggestion shopping carts be seized by police....someting not very likely.

       Take a listen

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D1jes-K7cY&themeRefresh=1

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

His opinions mean shit.

Anonymous said...

The COW is a shit hole. What else is new?

Anonymous said...

Angry Man speaks out what a lot of people are thinking.

Anonymous said...

I’ll pass
I’m watching a Judge Jeanine rerun from 2019 and printing Karoline Leavitt photos to hang on my wall

Anonymous said...

Same for yours

Anonymous said...

I listened to the City Council meeting the other night, and it's clear why they continue to raise taxes so dramatically. Kimball, Shoen, and Osborne speak as if money is no object, presenting a lengthy list of expenditures they want to fund. But enough of these tax hikes already damn

Anonymous said...

He’s a blow hard and racist. The guy needs his software updated in his head. Out of touch