Friday, October 7, 2016

Gen X'ers see little retirement help from employers | WGRZ.com

     It's going to come down to personal responsibility which isn't in high regard these days. If everybody started an IRA at 18 and disciplined themselves, it would work out but society is used to being taken care of and there are a lot of people going to be living lean in retirement it seems.

    I can't live large but have enough to get by, so I guess I am better off than most.  However, no one has done me any favors and I had to slug it out on my own, without collecting two or three pensions.

    As long as I can go to Pete's and take care of my dog, that's enough.

Gen X'ers see little retirement help from employers | WGRZ.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as the likes of Hillary Clinton and her party rule this country things will only get worse. I believe Mr. Trump wants to turn things around but too much against him.. Big money wall st. political correctness, fixed debates, corrupt media lying and making up issues...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, wait until we have another few years of the feds printing money to dilute your savings. It's the new way of taxing you on the back end, pun intended. And more senseless things shoved down our throats like ethanol ruining our lawn mowers and 10 dollar lightbulbs.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking Dannie has no worries in this regard. And Klitcrap is safe too. Unless ny21 cuts his head on the bottom of someone's desk, he's golden too. Me, I'm fine too. Your kids? Well screw them. Vote Skank.

Anonymous said...

I love screwing people's kids and praise god while doing it! I'm a lazy bum who lives off other people who work! I'm mad cuz orange face is gonna get beat in the the next few weeks!

Vote Skankboy!

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely gratified that you love me like you do. Being such an important part of your day gives me warm fuzzies, per se.