Friday, September 16, 2016

Friday Night

    Today I stopped at Kinney's for my flu shot and got great service from pharmacist Jeff Kirkby.who poked me with the needle...I told him I didn't want to end up like Hillary Clinton and he told me they have pneumonia shots too...I think I will get one.
     I really like the personal service as it makes you feel like you matter, and I'm not sure that's the case at Wal-Mart.....
     I stopped at Pete/s tonight for the customer appreciation night with the four dollar entrees...That/s less than a shot of Jager, so I don' t know if I will save that much.
      Also ran into City Judge Catherine Palermo who is seeking a full ten year term on the bench next year...I advised getting out of the gate early. 
        Jet is well groomed for the K-9 Cancer walk tomorrow....I will be there at 10AM, but we've decided on the shorter course given Jets shorter legs.
        
        

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You would have to get a Parkinson's shot, a shot for being a liar, a bribery and slush fund shot, a shot that allows you to ignore calls for help from diplomats, a professional racist shot, and a dose giving you the desire to dress like a washcloth.

Anonymous said...

9:21 you really need help.
AS for the dog walk, its amazing that the City is not trying to say dog's are not allowed. Yeah.. that's Watertown. The only spot which does not allow you to enjoy your dog in public. Syracuse and the other "real" cities allow fundraiser gatherings where pets are allowed. we are again, behind the eight ball.

Anonymous said...

Aw,poor dog parker SG,that is heartbreaking.BTW,I think 9:21 covered it pretty well,are their other crimes or misdemeanors he left out about dear old Hill? Understandable,they are so many,it can get confusing trying to include them all.

Anonymous said...

9:21 you are too funny !!! But its more likely that her neurological disorder that intermittently manifests itself in a mild seizures "frequently er I mean infrequently over many many years", is from the TBI inflicted in the tub after suffering a bout with the flue.

Anonymous said...

9:21.is a sick puppy , his contribution is always negative and is emblematic of a disturbed individual .