Saturday, August 13, 2016

Saturday

      I was watching the Swiss and Germans in beach volleyball today and a customer noted none of them were tatted up.....It's unusual to find four girls today without ink.
      You know, I can honestly say none of them would be enhanced by body art, but that's just an old fashioned opinion.
       The John Friot job was advertised in the WDT today. That's a tough one to fill as working a bureau like SLC is not a career path to a larger market. John was local through and through. It would require a self starter who can work on their own and that's old school.  No one from Watertown would relocate so I'd say find someone married to a teacher who wants to stay there.
       The rain was great this morning but the humidity this afternoon is stifling.  Time for a news story on air conditioner sales and an update on ice cream sales. I visit the School Daze on Arsenal. Nice place.
      Heard a tree fell on the Square today.
       I know it annoys one reader to say this, but after work I am going to the gym.
       

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our illustrious piece of crap governor just issued a statement for all NYers. It's raining hard. We are to "be cautious". I immediately started doing so, per se.

Anonymous said...

Ha,I was just pulling your chain a bit,and those who have to tell us about how healthy they are getting.I noticed I was parodied right back by someone who follows your Pete's Restaurant adventures.

Anonymous said...

I like to hear about people going to the gym. One time Doctor Laura took a caller on her radio show, who said she was having trouble getting motivated to exercise, but did do it some. Doctor Laura answered, "getting in shape and staying in shape is not easy". she went on to say, "maybe it will help, if when you get up in the morning and go to the gym, you keep in mind that I am doing the same thing. I work out 5 days per week and have to make myself do it. "You can pretend we are working out together".

Anonymous said...

Oh my gawd. Have you seen Dr. Laura? I would only run faster to pretend I was running to get away from her. She's a shrew.

Anonymous said...

I believe mentioning it helps to keep it in the minds of readers. Longer, healthier life depends on us doing better. Not to mention the cost of healthcare for slugs.

Anonymous said...

11:15, I am sure she is a shrew. But still, the point is that celebrities like her, A-Rod and Graham do not look great without trying and it helps the common person to know that they have to work it it to look good and stay healthy, just like the rest of us do.

Anonymous said...

Ok 7:53, now that was funny. But likely not to Dr. Laura and A-Rod.

Anonymous said...

One can point out a military wife in a second during summer months. 98% of them have huge ink on their calves. Such a turnoff.

Anonymous said...

Wow. That was random, and pointless, 2:33. Try looking up, dipwad.

hermit thrush said...

catnip for mgv: These Trumpers Had Donald Tattoed on Their Bodies