Sunday, July 17, 2016

WDT: NNY Scribe to Cover RNC

      Our local newspaper is sending a reporter to the RNC in Cleveland. Brian Molongoski will head west to write about local delegates activities and the flavor of the convention. This is a good initiative and reminds me of the old days of journalism when a correspondent like the late Alan Emery was at the DNC the year I attended.
       With today's technology filing photos and copy is easier, but in the end there is no substitute for boots on the ground.
        For the 23 year old scribe it will be an event to remember and I hope he enjoys the opportunity.
     http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/news03/times-reporter-is-off-for-the-wonders-of-cleveland-20160717

8 comments:

dajeep said...

These reporters going to the RNC and DNC is wonderful. But I have not heard a word about Cuomo's NATURALIZE NY program on any local news sources. That's a classic liberal move.

Anonymous said...

Three more officers shot. I'm sure they were racists and deserved it, as it were.

Anonymous said...

yawn. yu bore 1140 getta job

Anonymous said...

I have one, 1:33. I have to go to the mailbox and get the check your kids send me every month. Direct deposit takes effect soon, so tell the little idiots they can save the stamp. I love you, every month, per se.

Anonymous said...

@ 1:33 PM

That's all you have to say, when three people lost their lives? Just hope you will never need the police.

What a ignorant troll you are.
Does not bother you when a black extremist commits another mass murder, you mast be one of the BLM extremists.

I am quiet sure that you did not write a post like this, when Alton Sterling the child molester of a 12 year old girl was shot, as you had sympathy for this child molester and criminal.

Anonymous said...

11.40 is a doofus who trys to b funny but sucks at doing it 10.46 thats what happens when parents r related BEFORE they r married.
i have no prob w police just idiots with real low IQs like him

Anonymous said...

You be right, 7:06. I is dumm. But have your kids forward the money anyway. Every month is a new toy and I know they love me even if you don't. I'm hoping to do some traveling soon, not on a teacher level, but a couple trips nonetheless. But this blog is available anywhere you go so you won't have to miss me.

Anonymous said...

Same old taking from the kids line. Brags about his state check but yet rants about Dan collecting what's due him. Hypocrite.