Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Back to Work (I Never Left)

    The ground fireworks offered to NNY residents this year seemed to be a hit of sorts. At backyard parties and in parking lots the devices were touched off to the entertainment of watchers.
      We'd like to get the "good stuff" like they sell in some states, but Albany parceling out a little sin for New Yorkers is something we are not used to.
        Council meeting today. I don't know the agenda, so I will wait for the MSM to tell me what happened.     

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard, and saw plenty of illegal fireworks mixed in with the legal. Andy should ban them all again. If you can't play by the rules, then you don't get to play at all.

Anonymous said...

What the Albany Dannies parceled out was a small bit of freedom. Rejoice, dumbasses.

Ray said...

Some of it made big booms. My son made me jump out of my skin last night with a harmless looking one he lit up. It boomed, then it shot sparks all over. I got wired, because when it boomed, wasn't expecting it. I thought none of them boomed. Was a bit worried. Found all was good.

Anonymous said...

At least you didn't venture out to Sackets. Who the village idiot that runs that ville? They have zero traffic control in place and people sit in stand-still traffic for hours trying to get out of town. Do they have anyone at a VFD who can operate a flashlight and know basic traffic hand signals?

Anonymous said...

4:17, they probably miss Butch Coseo. We lost him earlier this spring. Give them time to regroup.

Anonymous said...

9:52 That traffic situation has been like that for the better part of the last 6 years. Regroup? That assumes they were 'grouped' to begin with.