Watertown's Former Five-Term Mayor Offers His Take on Life in the North Country and Beyond
you're kidding, right ? The statistic doesn't talk about the elephant in the room (or the country). in our PC climate, you're not even allowed to discuss it.
There's no sense in working anymore. Unless you have a good school job, government job, or work for daddie, you're a fool to work. Healthcare, despite the bs from the Liar in Chief, is more expensive than ever. You gets that free if you stay home. Rent is high. You gets housing if you don't work. And what's the sense in having to take time off whenever you want to do something? All that complicates life. Excuse me, I'm getting a text on my free phone.There's a tipping point. Romney was on the money when he spoke of the 47%. It's a question of how stupid the other 53% is. How much are they willing to work to support the fine folks who don't even try. They do one thing for a living. They vote.
I’ve never worked a day in my life. I live off my crazy rich daddy’s money.Yours truly,Don Jr.
The Rent is Too Damn High!
Yeah , Small Hands Donnie and Mittens both lived on daddy's money.
For the last 50 years our libtard schools have been driving it into kids heads that you are some kind of second class citizen if you actually work for a living and imply you are some kind of idiot if you don't aspire to "something greater". For the last 50 years LBJ's "welfare for everybody" programs have gotten to the point that full bennies in NY are somewhere in the neighborhood of $30,000 or so. Why the hell would you and your better half work when you can live high on the hog and do nothing (but stay drunk or get high all day). Eliminate welfare altogether and I gar-un-damn-tee you all of a sudden those who "just can't find a job" will be working within two weeks. Making lethal force legal for dealing with thieves would be a substantial incentive to get an honest job, also.
The trouble is, 5:16, what would the Dannie party do without bums? If you eliminated the baby makers and the sperm donors, along with closing the border, we wouldn't have the Sack of.... we have in the White House.
I assume 11:28 AM is talking about the color of those who don't work. Which happen to be very scarce in the countries we're compared to in the article.I don't think I know any guy without a job who isn't retired, in school or looking.
The 'men' on here think supporting Trump is a full-time job.It's these boys that have no problem sitting on their asses, living off the system. Real men go out and work so all the rest don't have to.
10:31,I you should wish to become acquainted with a whole boat load of men and women who don't work, are not looking for work, and have no intention of ever doing so, I would suggest you hang around Wally-World or any other retail outlet on the first of the month. Or hang out at any pharmacy on Friday and see who is buying Sudafed. The vast majority of them aren't working or looking for work either. It should be quite illuminating for you.
Guys, unfortunately, there's an inconvenient fact out there that Dannie will never tell you. We have more people not working than at any time in history. The number has mushroomed since the Liar In Chief took over.
Shouldn't this article at least give us some of the stats? How many women work? How many teens? Do they count retired people? What about race? Am I unemployed if I'm a day trader? A lawn boy? A developer?
Any way you cut it or spin it, 8:23, more people are out of the work force than at any time in our history. And the number has mushroomed these past eight years. No wonder so many see the Democrat party as their savior. It's just a question of how dumb the workers are. Will they vote to support a criminal who is dedicated towards importing third world voters, and supporting bums everywhere. If they are, then get ready for more taxes, more debt, more lies, and a disappearing future for the kids.
Post a Comment