Wednesday, June 1, 2016

WDT: Health officials: Rabid raccoon bit Watertown homeowner

        When it was bed bugs, whole Council meetings were devoted to it and we got a Bug Czar.  Can we expect such attention for rabies which is cropping up more and more and is fatal ?
         I remember seeing raccoons in my neighborhood over the years.  I can fight bed bugs myself by keeping a clean house but rabies ? That's scary.
Watertown Daily Times | Health officials: Rabid raccoon bit Watertown homeowner

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you get past your dislike of Mr. Jennings? You are so transparent and not a little bit childish. Put your big boy pants on, Jeff.

Jeff Graham said...

840 I don't dislike the Councilman and if fact had great relations with him. You need to get over yourself and accept that coining the term "Bug Czar" was pretty clever and worthy of repeating.

Anonymous said...

Come on 8:40, you gotta admit "bug czar" was a clever lampooning.
Its not Graham that doesn't like Jennings, its just everyone else.

Anonymous said...

Not so 11:07. I like Jennings and so do many others. Even Mayor Graham says he does. Are you by chance a fireman? Just a wild guess.

Anonymous said...

I've got all kinds of critters around me here in the city.

Rabies should be made more of a priority than bedbugs!

Do they even do the air drops of edible vaccine for wild animals anymore? Never hear anything about it.

Anonymous said...

All kidding aside, Mr. Jennings did an excellent job addressing this problem. He really did.

Anonymous said...

What we need is a Coon Czar. However, it might be too 'racist sounding' for this enlightened neck of the woods.

Anonymous said...

I doubt Councilman Jennings gives 2 damns what anyone on this blog thinks.