Monday, June 6, 2016

Monday

       Like most people I take a vitamin everyday on the premise if it doesn't help , it doesn't hurt. So I bought a new bottle of Centrum at Kinney's recently and I dip in every day. Today I happen to look at the bottle and it said it was for Women 50+.    Wonder if that's bad for you, like making you more tolerant of transgenders. I'll have to consult my favorite Kinney pharmacist.
       I didn't see any other media clamor to do a story on that guy up north running for Assembly.
        Russ Finley called the HOTLINE today, but the new guy running didn't....
        Ran into Jet's vet at Pete's tonight.  We talked a little rabies and ate our Black Angus sirloin burgers.
        It's Monday and there's a Council meeting. I don't follow it much so I will have to wait till the news coverage, which doesn't always tell the whole story.
          

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It should hurt you to take those vitamins but I would advise you wait a month after the bottle is empty before attempting to parallel park.

Anonymous said...

Are you still able to parallel park?

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can go to any bathroom you want now...

Anonymous said...

8:23, perfect. Better yet, don't vote this election cycle if you are still taking women's vitamins.

Anonymous said...

I guess that explains the moped choice..seriously I heard that physicians think that vitamins are a complete waste for most americans,because we are lucky enough to have lots of food,and that subsequently the extra vitamins are just pissed out,making our urine the most costly in the world.

Anonymous said...

Everyone needs to have a shirt made up with one easy answer. It's a door, use it! I don't need to see everyone's problems. If you can't decide which bathroom fits you, keep it home.