Wednesday, June 22, 2016

260 Features Tyro on Biz Mag

       Rep. Elise Stefanik will be making a much anticipated HOTLINE appearance within the next ten days or so and she was featured on the NNY Business cover....Now that's acceptance if I ever saw it.
2014 Visit to City Clerk
 
        I am working on my incisive questions.....Things like Coke or Pepsi ?,  Do you watch the Walking Dead ?, Why are you a Cowboys fan ?  and maybe I'll ask who do you like for President ?  Clinton, Trump or Johnson ?
       Now I think she's a lock for reelection....for the old fashioned reason. She's competent, cares and has done a good job.
         But if she says Pepsi, I could change my mind.
June 2016 Cover Story: The Business of Politics

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont agree with the mayor.. I hope shes competent but I dont know. I think she only cares about her and her future in Washington and she hasnt done a good job... She has been only luke warm with any issues of any substance..
I,m looking for an upset this year in our district.

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention one of the top old fashioned reasons for reelection, which will contribute to her winning. She's...good-looking. Lets face it, the commie cook should be pulling comrade Bernie numbers in this area, but he has a face for radio, so he will never get above 18 pts, no matter how much free stuff he promises.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure we'll all ask whats she doing about Social Security?

Anonymous said...

Please ask her why she's been AWOL whenever there are job losses in the district. Massena and more recently Lowville are two examples. Ft. Drum is not the only employer in NY-21.

Anonymous said...

I truly believe our district is a stepping stone for future endevours, look at McHugh, we live in an area of great beauty, low-wage jobs, a Military Installation that props up the economy......

Anonymous said...

8:50 OK, Anyone wish to venture what position or office Stefanik will be holding next.

Anonymous said...

Jeff, Make sure you continue to get autographs, they will soon have some value.

Anonymous said...

You shouldn't be allowed to interview her. You're obviously are not neutral and won't press her on issues like you have with other candidates.

Out of respect for your listeners and those who want real insight, you should have someone else do the interview.

Anonymous said...

5:45- under that argument then then none of the major networks, CNN, NY Times, LA Times or nearly every other news outlet should be allowed to interview a democrat.

Anonymous said...

Elise prefers Kool-Aid over either colas...m