Friday, May 27, 2016

Trump to spend Memorial Day weekend with bikers at Rolling Thunder

   Donald Trump has decided against debating Bernie Sanders, but the pair got two days of press over it.
   Maybe it was seen as too risky and besides, Mr. Trump wants Hillary Clinton as his foe.
    Mr. Trump will be hanging with bikers this weekend at Rolling Thunder in DC.
     Today he was in CA where of course protestors mugged for the cable news cameras. 
     Trump to spend Memorial Day weekend with bikers at Rolling Thunder

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And our president is spending it at the site where we squashed the people who killed the heroes we're remembering this weekend!

Anonymous said...

trump hanging with bikers. Wow. Talk about trying to curry favor. Is he gonna be riding one of those Shriner clown motorcycles? It sure would be fitting!

Anonymous said...

9:53, that's brilliant. I think you are so funny, relevant, and fashionable. If I were confused about my sexuality, I would go right after an person like you.

Anonymous said...

Considering you can not even recall my true party affiliation, let alone know my gender, I'd say you need to work at dealing with your own issues first 842.

Anonymous said...

Oh I think your party affiliation is pretty clear, 7:43. As far as your genitalia, who knows how you identify yourself. It's a brave new world out there for that stuff.