Thursday, March 10, 2016

Debate Prep

     Should a family atmosphere have a hot dog stand with a name like "Famous Dick's Hot Dogs."?  Maybe times have changed. The recent debate antics about The Donald's package may have changed what's appropriate.
       More important I did 60 minutes straight on that darn elliptical gadget today....When I started in December, five minutes was plenty.
       I thought the Doheny endorsement of Trump was interesting.  I think he is right in reading the public's desire for change. When he was running he was also about buddying up with Cantor and Boehner, but understanding changing trends is important. I missed that lesson.
      The only other politically inclined local to tell MGV of their preference was Councilman Horbacz, who texted me today with the simple message "Bernie, Bernie."
       If I had to guess I'd guess Council is two Trumps, one Lyin' Ted, a Hillary and a Bernie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 60 minutes of cardio! You won't see any Bernie supporters working that hard at anything. Maybe Bernie can redistribute your cardio workout to the less fortunate?

Double entendras are hilarious. I serve my hotdogs with extra mayo. Isn't that funny?