Thursday, March 3, 2016

Change In Dialing Coming Soon For 315 Area Code | WWNY TV 7

      Glad I have been entering my cell people with the 315, because I suspected this madness might befall us. I don't have a home phone anymore.
      Actually it would have been tough to create a whole new area, as Syracuse would have had the clout to keep the 315 and the rest of us would get the new one.  I will hold on to my business number of 786-3333.  I don't think you can get those anymore.
Change In Dialing Coming Soon For 315 Area Code | WWNY TV 7 - News, Weather and Sports for | Local News


Anonymous said...

this is all laziness on the phone companies because they don't want to find out what bad numbers,that is numbers that people activated then abandoned,are out because they can't figure it out,now we have to dial ten digits,and you can bet your phone bill doesn't go down for the inconvenience.

Anonymous said...

They should overlay a new area code for mobile devices

Anonymous said...

One of the Verizon well paid deep thinkers tells us if we want to use the ten digit system to "get used to it" starting in a couple weeks. Yeah Dufus, I think the long version for a year so when it takes effect next year, I'll be right up to speed. How much do they pay this guy?