Friday, March 4, 2016

Bug Czar Posts Website on Bed Bugs

      There's a new website addressing the issue of bed bugs and it's news. Most pest and vermin issues are something folks and property owners deal with on their own, but recent complaints prompted the designation of a bug czar and finding ways to pay for extermination and other measures to mitigate the problem.
       Last summer, we had an issue with those millipedes all over my property, but no one from government came to help.
      I tried spraying and eventually had an exterminator and cold weather helped. It's reassuring to know if the millipedes come back this year, I can call the Bug Czar.
http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/news03/jefferson-county-bedbug-website-up-and-running-20160304

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not? You support no strings attached benefits cards and free Obamaphones (which you would like to pretend are the fault of an earlier president based on the lies of Snopes citing the Obama propaganda website as the only source). So why not free pest control? If pest control is not a right...it should be.

Anonymous said...

Sooner or later we will all have a seatbelt on while taking a dump. These people want to own you. Control everything you do and or say. Remember when the same people tried to take your blog away? It's the same old crap.

Anonymous said...

I was in vito's cafe this morning and guess who i saw there, the bug czar and commie cody. two peas in a pod. maybe the czar is looking for a #2. or perhaps it was just a meeting of the minds.lol it's so bad, you just got to laugh i guess.

Anonymous said...

I agree 3:02. I would prefer our council members to bicker and hate each other. Makes for a livlier read on the blog. Sure hope they weren't conspiring on ideas to improve the city.

Anonymous said...

Where can I get an application for the Bug Czar gig? I've had bugs all my life. I've come to view them with compassion. I'd be the perfect government employee to address the bug issue. It's time we increased awareness of bugs. Think of it. Our schools could spend a week on this, freeing educators to work on lesson plans. Bugs Matter.

Anonymous said...

Cody is a disappointment. I thought he was his own man. So far it isn't hard to see he was part of the plan to take the city into (their) hands. Buggy no nose, downtown brown, and their little budy Gilligan.