Thursday, February 25, 2016

Ring, ring: It's Andrew Cuomo calling...

    Andy is robo calling for the $15 wage, but so far Senate Republicans are hanging up on him. There is no appetite for the business killing move.  As I write this, folks down the bar at Petes started talking about the proposal without me mentioning it.

     If you get the call, hang up, and if you see the bus, block the road.....I can't urge you to tip it over or slash the tires as that's illegal.

Ring, ring: It's Andrew Cuomo calling...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree,he is a asshole - I don't trust him and will not vote for him. He does not know how too handle the powers of being a President! I will not vote for him. I am Rep.

Anonymous said...

Everyone knows this is a ploy. Keep talking $15/hr until they cave in and agree to $12. See, $12/hr doesn't sound like much now, huh?

dajeep said...

Caller ID is wonderful. Never would answer a call from the idiot son.

Anonymous said...

Isn't blocking the road illegal too? Or is that a special civil disobedience law breaking and there is an exception for inciting that?