Thursday, February 4, 2016

Not Such a Good Witness ?


      Jurors must have been bemused when an alleged 22 year old hooker took the stand in defense  of her abusive pimp.  Jennifer Encarnacion was wearing Louboutin stilletos, a Ferragamo belt and carried a Gucci handbag as she testified she was a favorite customer of cops, lawyers and at least one judge. She told the jury she is not a victim.
        "I do what I want,"  she told the court.
       Louboutin footwear has red soles and I don't think a pair has ever been seen in Watertown, although Gucci has been spotted on occasion.
http://nypost.com/2016/02/03/this-hooker-says-cops-lawyers-and-judges-cant-get-enough-of-her/
     

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm from Watertown and I wear Brioni sportcoats, Zanella slacks and Ferragamo shoes.

Just sayin'...

Anonymous said...

Johns have to pretty desperate to go there. Wow!

Anonymous said...

Her pimp probably gave her her designer duds in exchange for defending him on the stand. Nice.

Anonymous said...

What's Ashley Dupre up to these days?

Anonymous said...

Wonder why she wasn't included in the stable that Former Guv. Black Sock Eliott Spitzer was fond of. He carried CD's across state lines to seranade his paramours.

Anonymous said...

Honey, can you please give us the names of the Judges, Lawyers and Cops who sought out your pleasures?

Anonymous said...

Where is NY's AG, doesn't he think her services should be taxed.

We need to tax any and all opportunities we can so we can continue to provide housing, education, foodstamps, phones, I say spread the wealth around. Who does she think she is and entitled upper class wearing those shoes and carrying the purse.

Anonymous said...

All the more reason for separate entrances to courtrooms. What do those judges wear under the robes? Although I have yet to see a hot female judge.

Anonymous said...

This is just like Andy giving the north country a free waterline to fix the wells the state polluted. So what if Aubertine and his neighbors could put the same waterline in by themselves for 1/20th of the price? That method would cut too many millions out of the hands of union bosses and engineering firms.

Anonymous said...

I'm from watertown and I wear plaid shirts,plaid pants,and plaid shoes..and even my wallet and truck are plaid.I prefer to spend my money on my house,which,coincidentally,happens to be plaid..

Anonymous said...

Sounds affordable 926.

Anonymous said...

It definitely is compared to the brioni Gucci etc stuff,plus,I usually blend in to other plaid backgrounds.Kind of a watertown camo..