Friday, February 19, 2016

Butler Seeks Assembly Seat (Again)

      When I saw a headline on Newzjunky yesterday that Butler announces Assembly bid in Canton, I briefly bit and thought the Mayor was running, since Canton is in the 116th AD.
       After all , in the consciousness we live in, we have just two Members of Assembly, Russell and Blankenbush.
       However, I read on and realized it was Assemblyman Marc Butler who was announcing his reelection, He is from somewhere else but has some St. Lawrence County towns attached to his district and probably held his event in Canton as there are no rooms in Clare.
        I think there are four districts that touch the Big County. I don't know who the other one is. Wait, isn't it some lady from near Plattsburgh ?
        Hey, so I don't know. Go poll the MSM. Betcha most of them don't know either.
        PS It did just come to me. It's Assemblywoman Janet Duprey.


Anonymous said...

When I read the headline it confirmed to me that the media industry is flat out retarded. As they print the DWI threshold in every single DWI story, even though more people know that tidbit than know who Butler is or who Hillary the Potsdam murderer is.

Anonymous said...

Whenever I see "Hillary" on the front page of the WDT I always think it's an article about Hillary Clinton, but it turns out to be the Hillary in St Lawrence Co. who's up on murder charges.

Anonymous said...

908.. Accused my friend, Accused soon to be vindicated