Thursday, February 11, 2016

A CAB Ride

   I attended the Citizens Advisory Board (CAB) meeting today. It was my first time in City Hall since before New Year's.  I didn't say much, but it is a way to stay involved and keep up on things.
    If I were a news person, I'd have picked out the calls for a regional transportation authority as meat on the bone, along with plans to connect the city's trail system.
    The Times covered the meeting so I will wait to hear their take.
     Missed my morning workout so I will have to go tonight as this afternoon the refrigeration guy is coming over.
     With the forecast there is lots of cold this weekend. It's just getting the cold inside the box is the challenge.
   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this board have any influence on the powers that be? Or is it just a nice title and a chance for some brunch.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the NSIL.