Monday, January 11, 2016

Intense Snowfall Tuesday Afternoon Could Make Driving Difficult | WWNY TV 7

       Fright banners across the TV screen....and when I got to Pete's at 6PM it was just John Vespa, the bartender Christin and Me. The weather outside is basic winter with temps in the 20s and some snow on the roads and the folks are fearful, hoarding their milk and eggs and hunkered down for Snowmegeddon.
        Always check before you travel, but around town.....it's mild....But in these times of terror alerts, travel alerts, and the occasional rabid skunk, you can't be too careful.
        I hope I make it home and am not consumed by the "white stuff".
         Meanwhile, I ask to have the David Bowie channel put on so we can at least honor the dead.
Intense Snowfall Tuesday Afternoon Could Make Driving Difficult | WWNY TV 7 - News, Weather and Sports for | Local News

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw one state plow on route 12 this morning. Likely on its way to the Koffee Kove then over to pick up a JeffCo Highway supervisor to go to work. LOLOLOL

Anonymous said...

I never realized snow could make driving more hazardous. Thank God for north country's finest.