Saturday, January 2, 2016

Governor Cuomo Issues Update on Heavy Lake Effect Snow | Governor Andrew M. Cuomo

     We've had lake effect snow for as long as I remember but no Governor ever warned us. Since Sandy, every high ranking elected feels the need to show how proactive and prepared they are.
    When I got home from NC tonight there was snow in front of my house. I will blow it in the morning as I didn't feel like it tonight.  However, no one warned me or offered to do anything about it.
      I guess it's my responsibility, and I guess it snows in winter....
      Good to be back. Get back into the routine tomorrow and watch the Bills-JETS game.
      Jet is happy to be home too. I don't think she was enamored with her visit to the Tar Heel State. Next time, she will stay home and I'll hire someone to stay with her. No kennels for JET.
Governor Cuomo Issues Update on Heavy Lake Effect Snow | Governor Andrew M. Cuomo

6 comments:

Publius said...

Almost got an inch here in the city, thanks for the heads up. Made my day more safe. Also just paid $45 for a dozen wings. Thanks for that Andy.

Anonymous said...

This goes back farther than Sandy. Golfers everywhere cried about Katrina, a storm that GW arranged to hit New Orleans.

Anonymous said...

Always feels good to get home.....

dajeep said...

Whatever happened to the Great and Benevolent Leader Benito's weather bureau idea after the Snovember fiasco.

Anonymous said...

Anyone who pays $45 for wings is a fool. Unless you're on Guv assistance that is...

Anonymous said...

Cuomo loves us and only wants to protect us from guns, alcohol, cars, the weather and the evils of too much money.
If he has to take every last one of our freedoms away to make us safe from our neighbors, our family and having too much money then by gum that's what he will do!
He is going to save us from ourselves and hug us until he squeezes the last breath out.