Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's Eve

   On my last day as Mayor, I enjoyed the 65 degrees in Cary, went to the gym, and went to Streets at Southpoint mall in Durham to visit the Nordstrom's among other stores. We went to Chapel Hill, to grab some UNC bling and visited a neighborhood pub where I met a Canadian who was familir with Watertown.
     A little lunch near Cary and a couple other stores before retiring for a quiet New Year's Eve.
      Got some kind phone calls thanking me for my service including one from Billy Caprara.
     Bruce and I visited a local VW dealer to see their display of classic Volkswagens as well. Sent some photos to Walt Young.
     Thanks to Councilwoman Macaluso for filling in on the HOTLINE at the last minute and thanks to Councilwoman Burns for doing so this year.
      Watertown is the sum of the many nice and considerate and decent people living there and I wish them all well the coming year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your service Mayor