Wednesday, December 23, 2015

For One Last Time, My Words will Modulate Channel 7's Signal

    Did my "exit" interview with John Moore today. He says he does all the obits and departures because he has the institutional knowledge. He certainly does in my case.
   We did the interview in the Library and reminisced about my first campaign which he was a part of. Stayed away from laundry lists. Talked a bit about influences on me including my late Mother who was a source of strength on many occasions.
    It will be a good filler for one of next week's newscasts when there isn't much going on. 
    Wow, those could be the final words I ever utter on TV 7. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Jeff, you are a credit to the profession. Let the next guy have a shot, and you move on to bigger and better things. If that's little more that not having to listen to people about walking their dogs, then so be it

Every change is a new opportunity

Anonymous said...

I agree Mr. Graham I just wish you know who could have left you alone at your last meeting but as they say its not you're problem now. Enjoy yourself and have a great Christmas.

Anonymous said...

You're probably going to find yourself in the "middle" of advice. It's not over till it's over! I'm happy you did the exit inerview and look forward to seeing it.

Anonymous said...

Channel seven doesn't modulate. Their signal is fully to the left of the known spectrum, continuously.

Anonymous said...

Modulation goes up and down 1042. How long did you work at PBS? :D

Anonymous said...

5:48, Even if you are talking about old analog television signals, it was only the video that was up and down. The WORDS were FM and the colorburst was phase modulated.