Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve

   Today was a good day...Beautiful weather....A visit to City Hall to say Merry Christmas and then I went to Planet Fitness which I joined prior to the end of holiday guilt.  I repaired my Spiro Agnew inflatable and it is a treasure as it came with the original instructions from 1970.  
     Forty years from now somebody will cherish my unopened Hillary nutcrackers.
      Had a quick dinner at Pete's and ran into the Mayor-elect and his dad.
     I am looking forward to the holiday and seeing many friends.
      And a Merry Christmas to all of you and a good night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You too Mr Mayor. We all wish you the best.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Mayor!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Jeff and a Happy Holidays to all!

Anonymous said...

How much are you bench pressing at Planet Fitness mayor, 350 or so?

Anonymous said...

Kwaanza, baby!