Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Trip to the Dentist on Thanksgiving Eve

   I have all my teeth (except for the expendable wisdom kind), and it's come with substantial investment over the years to various dentists. Today I was in for a crown on a broken tooth, but it's always a pleasure with Dr. Ward and his lovely assistant Bonnie, whom I have known for years.
     Today's trip was supposed to be next Tuesday, but they had an opening and I am a believer in getting things out of the way.
   
Bonnie  (Facebook)
 
      Everything went well and I go back in a couple weed to glue the crown on. Later in December I will go see Linda who has cleaned my teeth since the Carter Administration.
      Also today, I had the electrician over to replace some more wire ravaged by the animal kingdom. I never realized what can happen in places you can't see.
      I am working tomorrow during the day. I look forward to seeing the regulars and anyone else who wanders in.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! That's an interesting pic.

Anonymous said...

Get Bonnie a selfie stick for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

My teeth need cleaning. I'll be there in an hour.

Anonymous said...

Something needs cleaning on this blog, just sayin'