Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

     So what are you thankful for as we ready for Thanksgiving weekend ? No, really. Without being cynical or a smart ass, what are you thankful for ?
    I am thankful for all the interesting experiences I have had and the people I have met. I am thankful for my upbringing and all my parents taught me and did for me. I am thankful I live where I know what I am doing tomorrow and won't be a refugee overnight or the victim of a random act of cruelty or madness.
    I am thankful for health and look forward to a great weekend.


Anonymous said...

I am thankful for MGV !

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for the representation of Addie Russell and the labor leaders in NYS for prolonging Alcoas life in NNY..
I am less than thankful for Gov.Cuomos actions and how and why these backdoor deals were done.
I am very thankful for the represention Senator Chuck Shumer has provided
I am disappointed in ourlocal representatives Ritchie and Griffo in their lack of any partisipation in this effort.
I am thankful to ALcoa for working out this deal.
I am very disappointed in the SLC legislatures lack of any action in this matter .
I am very disappointed by the election resutlts in Watertown this year but certainly
very thankful for the years of service our current mayor and blog manager has given our community....

Ray said...

Don't forget your brother, Jet, and the new lion out front. :)

Anonymous said...

9:38, I'm thankful for mindless party line robots. You give me tingles down my leg.

rick aldrich said...

The world is a tough enough place. Walking this Earth with kindness, and being gentle with people, is the personal thankfulness, I am striving for..

Anonymous said...

I’m thankful for Donald Trump.