Saturday, November 21, 2015

My Saturday Will Be at the Auction

        I took the day off so I could attend that auction over at the Starbuck House. It should be fun to see all the people and who buys what.
       It starts at 10am and its an eclectic collection on sale. I don't know if I will pick up anything, but you could probably make money selling coffee and doughnuts to the assembled masses. I saw they had brought in porta-potties as many will make a day of it.
      The auctioneer told he this is the largest single house collection of stuff he has ever handled.
      Starbuck House is a 253 Clinton Street.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If that is the largest single house collection of stuff they ever auctioned, it sounds like they got an amateur auctioneer.
I thought Brzosteks had a monopoly? They say you get what you pay for.

Anonymous said...

That cat ought to make the mice think twice.

Anonymous said...

Bernie would have been the better auctioneer.