Easy to Find in an Egg Hunt.... Giant Faberges on Display in NYC for Easter

Easy to Find in an Egg Hunt.... Giant Faberges on Display in NYC for Easter

Sunday, February 17, 2013

What The Independence Party Wants

   I was reading this story about the Independence Party of NY and what it wants legislatively this year. I didn't know the party had any platform, and now that it does, will I look at those who are on Line E differently ?

   No, I won't because I know under New York's system of fusion voting, people just get extra lines for strategic reasons and not because they believe in a platform and a checklist of issues.
   What The Independence Party Wants

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Independence in Name Only.
Librul democrat on the issues.

I look at the line differently after reading that garbage. I understand the fusion voting, but they could go after a different demographic than the core of the democrat voter. They should go after the libertarians or moderates.