The 32 year old wife of her workaholic 46 year old husband is under a cloud of suspicion as officials in Chicago prepare to exhume the body of lottery winner Urooj Khan, who died of apparent heart disease after winning a million dollar scratch off lottery prize.
Overlooked toxicology reports now suggest Mr. Khan had a little help in his demise with some cyanide in is curry.
The oft used poison causes cardiac arrest and in a routine death might not be suspected unless foul play is suspected.
Mr. Khan operated three dry cleaning shops in Chicago.
Wife of 'murdered' lottery winner Urooj Khan 'tried to cash $1m after his death from cyanide poisoning' | Mail Online