Festival of Trees Coming Up

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Playboy Playmate Nabbed Bringing Beau into NNY

   Sometimes you have to read Syracuse media to find NNY news...A former playmate arrested at the border for trying to smuggle her Canadian jailbird boyfriend into the country has enough cache to supercede someone throwing a bag of cat food at their "old lady".  It should.
     You see, I was raised in the "if it bleeds it leads" era of journalism, so I think this is the kind of news you air to get people into the tent.
     I acknowledge I am out of touch with NNY news ethics...So find it in your heart to forgive me.
Playboy playmate appears in Syracuse on charges of smuggling illegal immigrant | syracuse.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are confusing ethics with laziness/ineptness/indifference.

Too bad he cam across the wrong boarder and doesn't speak Spanish, otherwise it would be a negligible crime.

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine where she would have tried to hide him. Now Mikey could smuggle an entire asian ping pong team in and noone would notice.

Anonymous said...

He wasn't even in the car.

Anonymous said...

I know whenever I listen to my head phones I assume the squat position. For some reason they just sound better that way.