Zephyr Gets Down with Dance Moves at Parade in Brooklyn

Zephyr Gets Down with Dance Moves at Parade in Brooklyn
Meanwhile Andy Refused to Speak When Ask to Debate

No Dancing, Governor Heads Parade on Route to Second Term

No Dancing, Governor Heads Parade on Route to Second Term
Well, That's the Conventional Wisdom

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas Tree Shops Store To Open In Watertown | WWNY

   The most talked about news story in Watertown today is not the gun law or the pavillion....It's the announcement of the location of a Christmas Tree Shop in Watertown at an undisclosed location.
    I must admit I had never heard of them and assumed it was a seasonal store...but it's not. They carry all sorts of home decorating and holiday decorations all year.
    Lot of chatter on the subject, and speculation on where the chain will locate.
Christmas Tree Shops Store To Open In Watertown | WWNY TV 7 - News, Weather and Sports for | Local News

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time. Now my wife will not have to stop in Syracuse to shop at that store. Hurray, I'll even go with her to shop there.

Anonymous said...

great business !!! Have seen them on Cape Cod for years !

Anonymous said...

Cannot wait for that store to open here, we travel to Syracuse every year to shop there, I'm sure I will be broke!! Have they picked a location yet? It's a huge store and someone said they were going in the mall, if that is the case it will be a small store.

Anonymous said...

I live in Canada about an hour from Watertown so I am SOOOOOO EXCITED TO HAVE A STORE OPENING IN WATERTOWN. I can't wait.