Saturday, December 29, 2012

OMG What's that Hoodie Say ?

   Is there a coarsening of society ?...a series of messages and double entendres that leads to all sorts of social pathologies.
   Take this hoodie from a vineyard worn by a lovely middle age professional woman from Watertown. It's kind of a chuckle for those rounded pebbles in the stream of life....But what of the young and impressionable who might think the joke is carte blanche for something else ?
       Can't we just return to a simpler time when piety reigned and a finely turned ankle was the most pronounced sexual imagery around ?  That time the late Alex Duffy talked about when he related stories about the madams on Court Street far away from the more dignified parlors of dignity and decorum south of First Pres.
        I guess not.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not a double entendre. The primary meaning is risque if not overtly graphic. Most folks couldn't come up with a second meaning for it.

Its a class thing. I guess white wine drinkers talk about art and politics and red wine drinkers talk about red wine, spitting and swallowing.

Anonymous said...

I blame the Kenyon. Don’t ask me why, because I don’t have an intelligent answer. I just know he has to be the blame somehow.

Oh… and Free$tuff! It has something to do with Free$tuff... I’m sure of it.

Anonymous said...

5:52 you are close...
You can make a safe bet that whoever wears that hoodie, voted for the Kenyon.

Anonymous said...

Hey 9:18, my Grand Pappy wears a hoodie and he’s a devout racist who voted for Romney. Just sayin.

Anonymous said...

If you're a racist, you have to vote for Romney. Isn't that the media story?

And 5:42, I can see that you do swallow. The Great One appreciates your stupidity. And I appreciate the use of your kids.