Internet Sensation and IHC Grad Amy Hunt Visits Pete's

Internet Sensation and IHC Grad Amy Hunt Visits Pete's
Popular Clueless Bartender also Does Tanning Commercials

Monday, December 31, 2012

Money From a Red State Arrives

   I will say the State of North Carolina is prompt in issuing checks. The scratch off tickets I sent to Raleigh the day before Christmas resulted in a $26 dollar check in the mail today from the Tar Heel State.

      The tickets were in a Christmas card from my brother. The $20 winner in the bunch...I wonder if Bruce would have put that in the card had he known ?

3 comments:

BG said...

Of course I would have still sent that ticket! I was hoping you'd win the $100K!

Anonymous said...

Just in time to claim your windfall on your NYS taxes...Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Isnt there a way for ny to get their mitts on some of that too?