Aaron Woolf Finds His Heritage in Visit to Arcade Antique Shop

Aaron Woolf Finds His Heritage in Visit to Arcade Antique Shop
Democrat Continues Race to the End Despite Polls and Pundits

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Pearl Street Pub Welcomes 2013 After Good Year in '12

    For all the talk of a flagging economy, the year gone by on Pearl Street was much improved from 2011, although talking numbers is dangerous in NYS as you don't want to give the impression you can afford some fines.
    Of course, my idea of a good year is different from some...Being able to pay the bills...making improvements in the business....paying the employees well....and being able to eat at Pete's whenever I want...That's success to me.
Jackie from Paychex chats with Airman Emily...Two Stars of a Successful 2012

    I am optimistic about 2013, although I know deployments will take a toll. Our new look and new branding as the Pearl Street Pub should be a plus for the year ahead and we all look forward to greeting you, starting with Monday night at our all-night New Year's Eve Party.
    Happy New Year from Pearl Street !
   

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Them are some nice ladies.

Anonymous said...

If I were a Ruskie, and I were headed to the US to bomb away, and I saw Emily, I'd forget my mission. That's a smart way to spend defense dollars.

Anonymous said...

You do have a great talent for hiring not only very attractive, but very nice bartenders!.

Anonymous said...

She is indeed a cutie,too bad she's gone.