Aaron Woolf Finds His Heritage in Visit to Arcade Antique Shop

Aaron Woolf Finds His Heritage in Visit to Arcade Antique Shop
Democrat Continues Race to the End Despite Polls and Pundits

Sunday, November 18, 2012

While You're Hosing the Millionaires...Don't Forget the Greedy Sweepers

    I found a dollar bill today on the floor at Fort Pearl while I was sweeping. It's not uncommon to find quarters left on the pool table but never played.
    I am not a CPA, but as a loyal American who wants to pay my fair share, should I consider this income that is taxable, since it resulted from the operation of my business ?
     Of course if audited I am sure through "administrative law" the IRS could extrapolate the amount of money dropped on the floor through some formula.
      Perhaps hiring some more agents to look into this matter would be in order. There are a lot of sweepers garnering untaxed income.
    

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much more tax free income goes to pretty girls in your business than to sweepers.

Anonymous said...

No you cant consider that taxable property.. You can consider than lost property and you have to let the authorities know.. Do you duty mayor and call the police. You get a receipt for the lost property then after a period of time it becomes yours... How often have you done this mayor.. Thats a misdemeanor you should be ashambed... If I am wrong someone please correct me...

Anonymous said...

As taxes keep going up more people will be working under the table. Those very people that are causing the explosion in the entitlement programs (excluding SS which is its own problem) are the biggest offenders working under the table. Taxes do not solve problems it makes more reasons to create problems