Wednesday, November 14, 2012

In latest intrusion, Facebook creates relationship profile - BostonHerald.com

   Information is power and when it comes to relationships, you may want to know what you are in for.
   Enter Facebook, where people blissfully post all sorts of stuff about their personal lives including photos and status changes on whether you are in or out of a relationship.
   Recently I became aware someone I know was dumped when it popped up on my laptop.   It wasn't any of my business and I would never ask unless the person brought it up to me. Instead, I was suddenly reading all sorts of expressions of grief and lament over the ended courtship. Hey man, I'm there for you.
     Now Facebook is planning a relationship page where you can get the Cliff Notes version of your personal life. And get this, you can't take it down as its a compilation of things you freely have posted.
      Has anyone checked out Paula's Facebook page ?
    

In latest intrusion, Facebook creates relationship profile - BostonHerald.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dad was telling me a story from the olden days...about him and his buddies knocking on a sorority door and asking to speak to some fictitious person they made up for an excuse to interact with the girls. I told him they don't have to do that anymore, now they have Facebook and texting. He took a deep breath and smiled as he said, "we had more fun".

Anonymous said...

Just go to Dohenys facebook page and see if the funning around between old friends still is going on..
Thank God for Mr. Owens.